Monday, September 21, 2009

22 of Sept Please change n make me change..! TT

I dono wats ur really true..
I dono whether u're acting..
Hiding..
Or whateva...

This year u turn scary..
''I dont have say dont mean tat I dont know..?''
Haha..
U are saying everyday..
In ur blog..
Dropping hint..
Hurting us...
I dono why u gt tat courageous to attack us..
To hurt us..
U ARE SCARY..

Dono when can u change..
I noe I shouldnt say like tis..
But I dono when I will wake up..
From cheating myself..
I dono izit everything worth..
Im blur..
Please..
CHANGE UR ATTITUDE..

May be u dono..
What I told u..
Is how u lao gong told me..
You ARE copying me..
TOO MANY..
I oso keep silent..
And u..
Please think of yourself b4 blaming others..
Please...

Im fake..
I do another things bhind u..
But I also dono why will I do tat..
Bt I really cnt endure..
I scare I will explode....
I hope I change u will change too..
God..
Guide her n me pls..
Very very PLEASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment